In my experience, I’ve seen a lot of people do things that I don’t quite understand…I won’t go into it too much, but maybe some of you have wondered the same thing? Or have even done the same things?
1) People who register for morning classes but can never wake up early enough in the morning, therefore missing pretty much every one of those classes. Why did you even register for that time?
2) People who only ever go to 3 classes per semester: Midterm, major assignment and the final exam (Although I guess that’s not really a class). And pass. Are you Einstein?
3) People who I always see/hear about buying a ton of clothes, but I seem to always just see them in the same couple of outfits. Do I have a bad memory, or do you just buy the clothes for fun?
4) People who manage to completely switch up their wardrobe with the trends. Where the heck do all the old clothes go?
5) People who act really immature and childish in front of the people they like. Does all that high-pitched squealing/poking fun at all the people in your vicinity really work?
6) People who get on the bus with gigantic backpacks…which end up (precariously close to) smacking you in the face the rest of the bus ride. Do you not hear my ‘excuse me’s and notice the irritated poking at said backpack, or are you just choosing to ignore me?
I could probably go on forever…but I’ll just stop here. By the way, I’ve probably been guilty of that last one at least once, but it doesn’t stop me from wondering why it happens at all. Although I don’t think I will ever understand #5…seriously, does that work? I’m genuinely curious.