Edit: I’m so sorry guys…I accidentally scheduled this post on the Wednesday of next week (the 24th) instead of the 17th (The previous post was actually created on the 16th…Wordpress has weird time stamps). So here it is…a day late, though…
An honourable mention goes to Boyfriend for ‘Obsession’…while it didn’t make it on the list, this really was an amazing release and I had a hard time deciding whether or not to put it on.
Today’s post is about my 8 Favourite K-Pop songs of 2014! Can’t do favourites without putting some K-Pop in there…
1) Eyes, Nose, Lips-Taeyang: Many of you probably expected this…it was pretty popular. And it is my favourite K-Pop release of 2014. Tablo’s English cover of it was also awesome.
2) Danger-BTS: This song was seriously addictive (I still play it, even now). Plus, that amazing dance…? I still can’t forget it. I thought it was definitely one of the best releases of the year.
3) Singing Got Better-Ailee: I really liked the MV for this song, and her vocals are just so powerful…plus, the song lyrics really got to me. This song definitely has a place in my heart.
4) Angel (1004)-B.A.P: The lyrics for this song, the MV and that creative use of ‘1004’…I really loved not only this song, but this entire album.
5) Error-VIXX: The MV for this song really got to me, along with the lyrics…it literally brought me to tears. That makes it not only a favourite, but also a memorable release of 2014. I will never get tired of that MV.
6) Overdose-EXO: I really liked this song…much better than ‘Wolf’, in my opinion. Catchy with a nice dance, plus the album was pretty cool, too.
7) I’m In Love-Secret: Their concept this time was a little different than usual, but I really liked it. This song was stuck in my head for a while after its release, and still sneaks in there sometimes.
8) Evanesce-Super Junior: I made a post about this song a little while back…but it has become one of my favourite releases of 2014. I just can’t stop listening to it!
So there you have it…my 8 favourite K-Pop releases of the year.