In my experience, I’ve seen a lot of people do things that I don’t quite understand…I won’t go into it too much, but maybe some of you have wondered the same thing? Or have even done the same things?
1) People who register for morning classes but can never wake up early enough in the morning, therefore missing pretty much every one of those classes. Why did you even register for that time?
2) People who only ever go to 3 classes per semester: Midterm, major assignment and the final exam (Although I guess that’s not really a class). And pass. Are you Einstein?
3) People who I always see/hear about buying a ton of clothes, but I seem to always just see them in the same couple of outfits. Do I have a bad memory, or do you just buy the clothes for fun?
4) People who manage to completely switch up their wardrobe with the trends. Where the heck do all the old clothes go?
5) People who act really immature and childish in front of the people they like. Does all that high-pitched squealing/poking fun at all the people in your vicinity really work?
6) People who get on the bus with gigantic backpacks…which end up (precariously close to) smacking you in the face the rest of the bus ride. Do you not hear my ‘excuse me’s and notice the irritated poking at said backpack, or are you just choosing to ignore me?
I could probably go on forever…but I’ll just stop here. By the way, I’ve probably been guilty of that last one at least once, but it doesn’t stop me from wondering why it happens at all. Although I don’t think I will ever understand #5…seriously, does that work? I’m genuinely curious.
So…Christmas is over and now there’s a new kind of crowd in the malls…the ones on the hunt for the best deals.
I seem to know a lot of people who are at one extreme or the other in terms of how they feel about boxing day sales.
Some think it’s just a gimmicky thing where stores hike up all of their prices and then put them ‘on sale’.
Others think that it truly is the best time to find amazing deals.
I’m sort of in the middle…while there are some sales that really aren’t as good as they seem, there are a lot of really good deals out there. Although I guess that applies year-round.
I’ve seen some things that are twice the price as they are at other stores, despite being marked down by double what the other store had on their sign. I also got tops for under $10.00.
I guess it all depends where you go…hopefully, you won’t get tricked by any of the gimmicky sort of ‘sales’.
It’s that time of the year again…when the weather gets chillier and I can practically sense the arrival of snow (Although that’s not for a few more months…I guess I’m just anticipating it too much). It’s also that time of year when I sigh and realize it’s time to pack up those sleeveless chiffon blouses and graphic tees and break out the long-sleeves and sweaters.
It’s fun discovering just how much new clothing I have (Or that beloved sweater…that I forgot I had) and finally finding that striped top I had been looking for for the past month. As much as I love winter, though, it’s a little sad knowing that it’ll be 8 months or so before I can wear that new flowy blouse I bought.
I sometimes wonder if I’m the only person who cleans out my closet during the fall, too, throwing out clothes that don’t fit or that I don’t wear anymore or that short black tank top from 9 years ago with the hole in the side…anyways, I always hear people talking about ‘spring cleaning’, but I totally consider this a form of cleaning.
Strangely enough, I don’t clean out any of my make-up and nail products and such until around May…so I guess I actually do seasonal cleanings 3 times a year instead of just once. Now, if only I could figure out what I could in the winter…maybe my room, heh.
Seriously, though…does anyone else do this? Or am I just breaking things up into 3 parts when I should just get it all over with at once?
Anyhow, that’s my little blurb for the day…thanks for stopping by! Sorry if I bored you…this is why I created a blog separate from my other one! Just a little collection of posts of just whatever come to mind…
Well…at least the different coloured leaves will make for a lot of pretty sights in the next month! Maybe I’ll even share some pictures on this blog…hmm…still trying to figure some things out, I guess.