On my other blog, I have started a countdown of my favourite beauty products. On this blog, I have decided to just list what favourites I feel like, depending on the day. Today will be my top 10 makeup colours! These 10 colours are my favourites for eyes, lips, cheeks and nails (I’ll specify which).
1) Nude (Eyeshadow): Most of the time I wear eyeshadow, I’m wearing a nude barely there shade. This is super versatile and is great when I just want a natural, clean look.
2) Sparkly Pink (Eyeshadow): I like using this on lids for a bit or colour and to brighten up my lids, but I mostly use this on my waterline in order to pull my look together. It’s not as harsh as white or silver, which I really like.
3) Black (Eyeshadow): Not exactly a colour, but really…who can resist a good smokey eye? Mine aren’t usually very dramatic, but I admit that I do like how it looks. I love using just black eyeshadow on special occasions…you can’t go wrong with a classic.
4) Rose (Blush): This is my go-to colour since it gives me a pretty, natural looking flush. As you can probably tell, I’m more of a natural girl when it comes to makeup looks.
5) Apricot (Blush): This is a warmer colour that I like using during the summers. It’s also very natural looking but gives me a bit of a different look, which I like.
6) Pink (Lips): This is basically my perfect “My lips but better” look which I love so much. Works for everyday as well as formal occasions. Another natural look.
7) Red (Lips): Another classic…because, really, who doesn’t like the timeless red pout?
8) Coral (Lips): Being the natural makeup loving girl I am, I love the coral shades that lean towards the nude side. They’re really pretty and they look natural and clean, but also a little feminine, which I like.
9) Pale Pink (Nails): Some of you may already know that my HG nail polish is a sheer pink colour that almost looks as if you’re not wearing polish at all. It’s versatile and makes your nails look nice and healthy.
10) Sparkly Deep Blue (Nails): This is definitely not a natural look, I know…but sometimes I like experimenting with bright colours (On my nails, that is…I love doing nail art, so using bright colours is often a part of my nail routine). Blue is actually my favourite colour, so I love painting my nails with it.